Glad you made it back! That was quite a trip:)
I'm out in the cold "painting" my door repair if you can believe it!
Driving to Richmond, VA this weekend for a wedding. Will see bunch of friends
from high school that I haven't seen in 20 plus years. Don't want to show up
like a loser with a car full of primer!

Sent from my iPhone