Why do we allow this vermin to dictate to us? Is there any doubt he is guilty? We are wasting an awful of of money on this trial it seems. I know there's no alternative and everyone gets their day in court but can't we treat someone who is probably on camera shooting people like a suspect? If he was wearing a beard when he was shooting people he should not be allowed to change his appearance for the trial IMO.

Doesn't matter what I think but that's my .02 cents...

LarryT
91 300D