According to the words of the "commander in chief" this is "workplace
violence" not an act of terror.  As "workplace violence" it is treated
differently and those murdered victims families are denied veterans
benefits. As an "act of war by a terrorist" they would be KIA with full
benefits.

Yet another reason why I, as a veteran, took an oath to the Constitution
not to the commander, to protect and defend from ALL enemies, foreign and
domestic.

That oath can not be un-taken.

How are your Mercedes all working?

Grant...