At any other time in history, this POS would have been given a summary
courts martial and shot the following morning by duly appointed [by the
commander in charge] firing squad.

We are at war [review the facts, if you can't make that decision]. Wartime
rules dictate such attacks are dealt with promptly and with death, the
method and timing at the discretion of the commanding officer at capture of
the offending criminal.

Had this happened, for example, in WW2, just how long would his beard be?
Answer, as long as it would grow before the sunrise firing squad the day
following the attack.

We are now some years into this trial phase and stupidly arguing over if he
can make a statement to his fellow muslim terrorist by forcing the issue of
a beard.. so when he is put to death he can be treated as a shehad [died
while furthering the cause of allah] and thus go to muslim heaven.. thus
rewarded.

Question is: Why do we play these stupid games.  Coat his worthless ass
with pig fat and shoot him with bullets dipped in pig blood to make an
example. Then, since he is a terrorist and we should fight to win, run him
through a wood chipper and feed the mush to pigs [as an example to all
islamic terrorist] so his LAST act on earth is to pass through a pigs ass.
Send a message such acts will not be tolerated, fight to win , finally.

Pissed, gonna stay that way, over this POS.

Grant...
--- Who has an opinion and doesn't hold it back at times---