On demand water heater.  Great for small homes with few demands on concurrent
water use.  They make about enough to run a shower and the bathroom sink.  Some
of the larger ones allow you to run a bathroom and use of kitchen sink.  If you
have two bathrooms, somebody in the kitchen and a washing machine, you will
want to have two heaters.  Place them close to where demand is and you are
golden.  Two story homes are good this way.  Put one heater on the main floor
and you have kitchen and washer covered, upstairs unit does bathrooms so two
people can shower.

Options are to run electric or gas.  LP works same as natural fuel.  Best to do
as new construction than retrofit.

clay