On Jan 15, 2013, at 8:16 AM, "Andrew Strasfogel" <astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah - what gives?  I thought we were protected from this sort of OT stuff.

We have a gentleman's agreement about no politics, and no cursing. No written
rules, that I am aware of. We should probably add to that agreement, no
attachments larger than 100mb.
I suppose whether or not to dispose of Constitutional amendments is political
and as such, should be dropped here, and taken up at "Banned". When Gary was
still here, we did have several good discussions on firearms, if for no other
reason, they can be highly engineered mechanically intricate pieces, and we
here on this list seem to have an affinity for finely crafted, well engineered
things, such as Mercedes, mechanical watches,and, other things. (Imagine that).

Rick
Sent from my iPhone