Out of curiosity I looked up the "rules of conduct" for Okiebenz:

"This is the replacement to the mbz.org banned list. The original banned
list was started in 1999 because many of the core MB list folks were banned
from various other lists for many different reasons, some valid and some
not. We are tightly knit bunch of people but the list does eat its young.
There is much profanity, and other subjects that are of questionable moral
fiber. This is NOT a tech list. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the
kitchen. If you can handle this, then please join, we would love to have
you."
http://www.okiebenz.com/lists/

It's obvious many of us are breaking the okiebenz list rules.

1. Many of us have never been banned from another list.
2. It's been years since we've eaten our young.
3. We do not use profanity.  Have we forgotten our military training?
4. Also, where are the subjects of questionable moral fiber?
5. And finally, we must quit discussing Mercedes technicalities.  (Tires and
oil excluded.)

I humbly suggest that Kaleb issue an ultimatum:

1. Anyone who has not been banned from another list will have 30 days to go
and do so.
2. Every member must show evidence of having eaten his young.
3. Every submission must contain at least one curse word.
4. Each member must provide a submission of questionable moral fiber
monthly.
5. Discussing Mercedes technicalities will be grounds for dismissal; tires
and oil not included.

Gerry

From: "Brian Toscano" <brian.tosc...@gmail.com>
I would not be offended if the easily offended people unsubscribed from the
list.  Should be treated no different than reading about Randy's oven
hood,
Craig's postings about a job search involving religious universities, or
the paneling in Curt's home.

On Monday, January 14, 2013, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
I think more people with cars have killed other people than people with
guns have killed other people, just a thought