That's why I said "semi civilised".

Hendrik
who found a hole in the exhaust system and no not the one on the end

On 16/01/13 01:23, Gerry Archer wrote:
Does that include Tasmania?  I thought Tasmania was sort of Wild West?
Gerry

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM, Hendrik and fay <heni...@gmail.com> wrote:
My question is what would the outcome be if someone posted a link to a
website where you can sign up to support gun control?
Anyway whatever happens it's nothing to do with me, we got our gun control
last century. Has it worked? Well there have been no more massacre type
events (although the conspiracy theories on Port Arthur are quite puzzling,
particularly that they built a mortuary truck
http://southeastasianews.org/**portarthur/the_morgue_truck.**html<http://southeastasianews.org/portarthur/the_morgue_truck.html>).
However it seems that criminal types still seem to have access to all
sorts of weaponry. Whilst I need a license to own a air rifle, not that I
have an air rifle or license.

Hendrik
who lives in a semi civilised country