It disgusts me that thousands of non-white children are killed every year by
armed violence and not a peep is heard about it. We (US government) kill dozens
of children with drone strikes in foreign countries and there isn't even a
blurb on the news. Nineteen lily white kids from an affluent suburb get killed
and it's a national tragedy. Media spin, faux compassion, lies, and more lies.
All men are created equal. Some are just more equal than others.

I am not sure where any of the current events are heading, but it will not end
well.

Rick
Sent from my iPhone