hi Kaleb!

while the cumulative wealth of knowledge amongst the users here is truly admirable, i (for one) think it would be wonderful if this list was dedicated to Mercedes stuff, instead of being the chat room that some people here clearly seem to want/need. there's plenty of places for that (and more could be made, if necessary) but as long as people can't seem to at least keep the Subject Lines relative to their messages content, it makes it really hard to wade through the chaff looking for the stuff of value. in the popular vernacular, the Signal:Noise here is poor.

i also have to agree with Gerry; i would never have guessed that a list named "banned lite" was for social banter. maybe something like "MBZ Social" would better convey the tone, and those who like to play in a cat box can still play in "Banned", if that's how they like to play.

(i barely found this post, since the majority of what passes by on this list barely gets a quick scan before meeting the Delete Key. if Subject lines were kept relevant, it would be safe to just Delete anything marked OT,...)

cheers!