On Jan 19, 2013, at 7:30 PM, "ernest breakfield"
<erne...@backyardengineering.org> wrote:

>    while the cumulative wealth of knowledge amongst the users here is truly
> admirable, i (for one) think it would be wonderful if this list was dedicated
> to Mercedes stuff, instead of being the chat room that some people here
> clearly seem to want/need.

>    i also have to agree with Gerry; i would never have guessed that a list
> named "banned lite" was for social banter. maybe something like "MBZ Social"
> would better convey the tone, and those who like to play in a cat box can
> still play in "Banned", if that's how they like to play.

Kaleb has an old lady, kids, house, job that flies him around the country, a
yard full of Benzes, etc. His time to start and moderate another list may be
limited.
I say leave it as is, learn to change subject lines and trim posts, and call it
good. This list would be mighty thin and mighty boring, if we just stick to MB
stuff.

Rick
Sent from my iPhone