Thanks. The car needs more bodywork so it'll be a while before it's painted. I
have to repair the nose as well.

It has a 560 engine mated to a 5 speed manual getrag tranny.  The challenge was
finding an appropriate bell housing so my friend sourced an ultra rare AMG bell
housing which allowed that M117 engine to bolt up to the getrag.

My role in all this was welding the appropriate flange to the driveshaft,
fabricating the exhaust downpipes, modifying throttle linkages, and helping to
modify the pedal assembly. It truly is a dream to drive.
Here are some videos of the car in action:

http://youtu.be/KD8ulV5ohKc

http://youtu.be/dN5MZ99hsOU

Sent from my iPhone