OK - I forgot that the 560 had an aluminum block. I was thinking of the 450
in my SLC - a VERY heavy engine. I figured that the Olds 215 with it's
aluminum block and heads was a wash compared with the MG all iron 1600 4
cylinder it replaced. The Borg Warner 4 speed tranny was heavier than the
MG tranny though. I replaced the front roll bar with one from an MGC, but
that's all I did to the front end.
I got the impression from the blog that you'd fabricated and modified some
of the parts for the transplant.

--
OK Don
2001 ML320