I didn't have anything to do with the transplant part so I don't know for sure.
My friend tells me that the 560 is lighter and of course has more power. The 6
has an iron block whereas the 560 v8 is aluminum. Either way he put stouter
coil springs in the front, I guess to reduce dive.

Sent from my iPhone