Inside your house?

Randy

On 23/01/2013 11:49 AM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
I got out of bed successfully this monring. It was 13.6 F.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Tim C <bb...@crone.us> wrote:
On Jan 23, 2013, at 9:32 AM, Craig <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:26:11 -0500 dsereta...@yahoo.com wrote:

My 240D started in 2 degree weather this am up in Maine! That's the
coldest I've ever tried to start a diesel.
Congratulations! What oil are you using?
Rabble rouser. :)

My 300D started at 20F this morning, it took a little longer than usual - a
couple spins.  I think I let it glow too long.

Interestingly, I had some trouble with the automatic shifting correctly on
the way to work.  Apparently my dilly-dallying about changing the
transmission fluid was not a good thing - the symptoms are much worse in
the "cold".  Drove it in second and it was fine once it warmed up, really
have to do that change once the weather turns again.

Best,
Tim