On 23/01/2013 10:41 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
13.6 Canadian degrees inside, 13.6 US degrees outside.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca> wrote:
Inside your house?

Randy

Are you sure about that?

We have our thermostat set to keep the inside of the house at 21.5.
IF you are at 13.6, it must be a bit chilly in there.

On a similar point, I noted this morning, because I have been watching the temps in Hawaii since our visit there and in Ottawa where my elder son resides, that:

The forecast for Honolulu was 27 and 19 while the forecast for Ottawa was -27 and -19.

I think I prefer the Honolulu version.

Randy in Winnipeg where we may actually warm up a bit this weekend