It's interesting how the prices of pristine unrestored models uncannily
reflect the cost of purchasing and then restoring a less than perfect
example of the same car.  My sense is that restoration costs have inflated
way faster than general inflation, which acts to suppress the market value
of tired/rusty/oogy 111 coupes,108 sedans, and soon to be classic 123
diesels.