A well at least I missed that curb cut:-)
So I take it there is structural damage?
Front suspension is pretty straight forward and relatively cheap to fix.
Just kinda annoying that a car which would be a very desirable model is put out to pasture because of a little run in with something a bit more solid than it.

Hendrik
who will give you 500 for Oscar if you ship it and I mean ship it