I have cut a hole in a piece that goes between the seats and whilst looks OK it is not 100%, mainly because the original edges are rounded. I posted that link to ebay.de where there is the correct one for me, however the bottom piece is more elusive, that one in the US has all the holes except the fader control but there are two options, get rid of the fader or cut a hole.

Hendrik
who has to check the bling budget