Wow, that's a good price!  Quality looks OK as well, but it's hard to tell from
a photo.  Hein-Warner are $60 each.

I have followed the consensus here, and shied away from any Craftsman floor
jack.  I went over and looked at them, and they dod not seem to have any of the
quality of the jacks my father had.  I have done a little more research and
have found the follwoing:

Schwaben (made in Taiwan) aluminum jack that the BMW crowd is touting.  $300
delivered

HW 1.5T Model WS (recon) $200

Lincoln/Walker (HW) 2T #93642 (Recon) $195

Milwaukee 2T Model 20 (Recon) $250

Decisions, decisions!  Need to get one, as yesterday's ordeal of replacing the
voltage regulator was very uncomfortable.

Jon