Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 08:33:40 -0500
From: Max Dillon <meadedil...@bellsouth.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT cold tonight

Mobil 1 does make the starting far easier; that has never been an issue on this
car.

I wonder how much the fuel consumption (and engine wear) increases when the
engine requires ten or fifteen minutes of driving before the coolant
temperature is normal.  I'll bet the oil temp and transmission temp take
another ten or fifteen minutes to reach operating temperature.

--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC