Why do so many people think it's O K to take their dogs to a neighbor's yard to
"do their business?"

'Was standing at kitchen sink few minutes ago and watched a mommy with coupla
children and a dog (not on a leash - not that it makes any difference in this
case).  As they sauntered past the house, dog was exploring the entire yard
thoroughly; I thought to myself, "He's gonna leave a 'gift,' for sure."
Shonuff - 'stopped right in middle of that half of front yard, directly in
front of me and left a "nice" one.  I wanted  to rush to front door and ask the
lady,  "Do you really think it's OK to bring your dog to my yard to do his
business?"  But I held the urge and let 'em go without comment.

So, why?  Cause they usually get away with it, or is it the usual "People just
don't give a damned?"  Same as throwing trash on the street or in somebody
else's yard.

What's happened to integrity - the ability to do what is right when nobody else
is watching?

Rant merely pausing; 'can resume at a moment's notice.  ;<)

Wilton