From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of WILTON
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 3:07 PM
To: mercedes list
Subject: [MBZ] OT - human nature

Why do so many people think it's O K to take their dogs to a neighbor's yard
to "do their business?"

'Was standing at kitchen sink few minutes ago and watched a mommy with
coupla children and a dog (not on a leash - not that it makes any difference
in this case).  As they sauntered past the house, dog was exploring the
entire yard thoroughly; I thought to myself, "He's gonna leave a 'gift,' for
sure."  Shonuff - 'stopped right in middle of that half of front yard,
directly in front of me and left a "nice" one.  I wanted  to rush to front
door and ask the lady,  "Do you really think it's OK to bring your dog to my
yard to do his business?"  But I held the urge and let 'em go without
comment.

So, why?  Cause they usually get away with it, or is it the usual "People
just don't give a damned?"  Same as throwing trash on the street or in
somebody else's yard.

What's happened to integrity - the ability to do what is right when nobody
else is watching?

Rant merely pausing; 'can resume at a moment's notice.  ;<)

Wilton