To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Got my GL320 CDI back

Just giving List Mom a hard time about his expensive repair bill, covered by USAA. They are an excellent insurance Co.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

WILTON <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Why a frowny face with USAA?  'Best deal around.  I've told my children
and
grandchildren, "Don't you ever do anything that would cause USAA to
drop
you."

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Dillon" <meadedil...@bellsouth.net>