Still no low beam on driver side lamp.  Right side lamp does function.

Tested at the headlamp by inserting the probes into sockets.  Negative lead to
ground wire.  I took off the socket cover to make sure I got the right wire.
Inserted the positive probe to the white lead and the yellow lead wires
separately.

At the fuse box, I removed the 20amp fuse from the socket and then put the
probes to the contacts.