Electrons flow.  Volts make things go.

Not running engine, just the lights on.  I will have to snag a longer bit of 14
gauge wire to string to the lamp ground for testing.

I got no indication of voltage with the fuse in the holder.  I removed the fuse
to get some reading.  Fuse was 20a (red) lowest row toward the seat, not
firewall.

I am headed to the MBCA gathering in the morning.  They will be putting cars on
the racks, and maybe this will get a diagnosis and remedy.

clay