I've always had better luck with a pressure bleeded than a MityVac.  The
MityVac would frequently suck air in around the bleeder threads when it
was open.

I have never failed to get a proper bleed with a pressure bleeder.  I
also have almost never had success with any other method.

Allan

--
Allan Streib