Dimitri.
Not this Sunday but next, I'll still be in NC on Sunday driving back Sun/Mon.
Speedi-Bleed is a pressure bleeding kit with reservoir and a cap for German
m/cyl  fill ports.
Note:- check the rubber nubbies over the level sensors, I blew fluid all over
because they had perished and failed.
TTFN.

Fred Moir
Lynn MA