The seal or "cup" on the piston in the master cylinder closest to the booster.
If it leaks, brake fluid will flow directly into the booster. If the leak has
been present for a while, the brake fluid will be drawn into the booster by
engine vacuum, and out into the vacuum system.  That's why I suggested checking
the vacuum line that feeds the booster, as if it had brake fluid in it you know
the booster needs to be replaced.

Dan