I have a pressure bleeder (Eazi-Bleed) but I don't like doing it, after I had a
problem with a cap the topped off under pressure one time and sprayed brake
fluid all over the place (and we all know how destructive that can be to
painted surfaces.)

That's why I like vacuum bleeding.  Plus I can control everything from where I
am, and not have to worry about pressurizing the reservoir and stuff popping
loose.

I have never tried vacuum bleeding an ABS system, however, which is why I asked
about this.  Anyone else want to weigh in?  I'm just trying to get a consensus
before I try it, if I do.

Dan