I believe he is pointing at John Green's MB web site Down Under:

http://ozbenz.net/index.php

John is a great guy and very helpful.  He once helped me source a ignition coil
for a Mitsubishi industrial engine that is not marketed in the States. Cost me
$USD 35 complete with shipping, and made the difference between no engine and a
$2600 distributor from the US supplier...

Dan