I opened the return line and slipped some rubber hose over it with a clamp,
hooked up a harbor freight 12 volt pump and sucked it dry... then plumbed
in a 2 liter bottle of stoddard solvent and did a "power flush" of the
whole PS system while turning the wheel from lock to lock [car up on
stands] with the pump pushing fresh stoddard fluid through the entire
system until it ran clean. Sucked it dry of stoddard, and refilled with PS
fluid.

Clean system... total time.. about 30 min.

Look you system over, you will figure out how to plumb it all so the aux
pump cleans and cycles the whole system.

Grant...