Getting ready to do this on the 140 since I had to make a work trip over by the
dealer today. I was planning on Friday but since I was driving right by I went
ahead and got it...

I was reading last night over at Benzworld and someone mentioned a STAR article
about doing the transmission mount and how important it was to "destress" the
mount when installing it.

Anyone know what they are talking about?

I presume they are referring to installing the mount and tightening things up
while they are in the proper position, as opposed to say bolting the mount to
the crossmember, then raising it up and bolting it to the tranny?

Dan

Sent from my iPad