Tire Rack has nice imitation AMG wheels, too.  They are cast, not
forged, but I've never heard any complaints about them.  There's a
nifty "virtual makeover" feature on their site where you can select
your car model and color and then see how the wheels will look on it,
too.  Not sure if they have a picture of a 123 in the database, but I
know they have a 124, 126, 201, and probably everything later.

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo