Dude,
Let me know how much time and money you get into cobbling up some used
Audi rims with the proper lugs and appropriate centers. Then mount up
some new tires and have them balanced. I have always been the epitome
of frugal, but as I grow wiser and older I see where I have been
wasting time and money trying to save both.

Bob DuPuy
Parrish, Fl