WILTON wrote:
Monday morning, Mr. "Coors" screamed, "They did WHAT?" I repeated what I had seen his 2 sorry-a$$es in his truck do. I rushed several blocks to his office and sat the bag of trash on his desk as he thanked me profusely and said, "I'll take care of 'em right now." Couple minutes after I got back home, Mr. "Coors," Jr. called and wanted to hear what I'd seen, 'said, "I've never seen Dad so mad. That driver wasn't even supposed to be out and about on Saturday morning! 'Even found a gas receipt in the bag from way off somewhere else on another weekend - guy evidently was using the truck as his personal vehicle. Dad's already fired 'im, and he's gone. Thank you."

I did something similar back in the 1980s, but it was two idjits in a private car wearing corporate uniforms. We've got a $500 fine for littering in Michigan, so I figure what I did was mild compared to what the cops might do.

I was going down the freeway on my way to open up a Domino's Pizza store. As I headed for the exit ramp, I got cut off by a car with a couple of guys in Domino's shirts. So, somebody else was heading to work this afternoon.

In the middle of the ramp, the passenger threw out a large bunch of BK/McDonald's type garbage. As I headed north to my store, I kept a watch on them from behind, and they turned west on Grand River.

When I got to work 5 minutes later, I called up the Grand River store (this was before pizza shops had caller ID) and asked for the manager. I described the car and asked if it belonged to one of his employees, and it did. I proceeded to cuss him out heavily, describing how I'd never buy from the f-ing asshole litterbugs at Domino's again as long as I live. Then I hung up before he could get around to asking who I was.

Mitch.