'Gave my soldering stuff to BIL several years ago when my tremor got so bad I thought I'd never be able to use it again. 'Had 5 or 6 years now with very little tremor; some returning last 2 or 3 months. Just hope it doesn't get really bad again.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Leaking watering can

You could go the old-fashioned route and patch it up with lead or solder.

--R

On 4/10/13 5:01 PM, WILTON wrote:
'Just washed out the can and left it in sun to dry. Bottom seems to be fairly covered with zinc, 'cept small areas around the holes, which are a little bigger than I thought yesterday - guess one could call 'em big pin holes, 'stead of small pin holes, couple of 'em maybe twice the size (maybe a little more) of this period. 'Couple of 'em 'bout the size of apostrophe ( ' ), maybe a little more. Wonder if 2 or 3 coats of POR 15'll fill 'em. How thick is the material in the small can in the starter kit?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>