On 09/04/2013 6:21 PM, Hendrik and fay wrote:
I'm not expert on economic matters but my understanding is that the basis for the GFC and it's fallout was created a long time ago. In a related vain, over here we have the problem of a high Oz dollar, which puts us at a disadvantage to our trading partners. Particularly in the car making industry, the yen has dropped a fair bit and we can't compete against that.
Who do we blame?
For me the problem is that a lot of people are going OS for holidays instead of spending money building and renovating.

Hendrik
who is trying to keep head above water

Hmmm, didn't you have an OS holiday not all that long ago???

Randy (ducking and hiding)