See my 26 Aug 2005 post "$2 Oil Sucker."

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "LarryT" <l02tur...@comcast.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 12:26 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Topsider Oil removal

Hi Gang,
My TopSider seems to be dieing (the vacuum pump no longer works even though I oil it regularly) and I plan to replace it. I've struggled with it the last 2 oil changes and have vowed 'never again' so I am looking for a new one.

Are there any brands which have taken over the top spot as the best oil suction unit?

Is there a preferred place to buy one from?   Best price?

Thanks,
LarryT
91 300D