Should we enact some common sense pressure cooker controls to minimize this kind of violence? Some background checks on pressure cooker buyers? Some pressure cooker registration and licensing?

I am thinking this would just be common sense. It could very easily be appended to the gun control legislation, and could protect us from this kind of bombing. Maybe we could get Elizabeth Warren, the new senator from Mass, to sponsor this? If we all sent her an email I am sure she would respond.

--R