If I were worried about such, I'd be trying to move, too.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fw: Gun Ownership

I generally try to stay out of the gun nonsense on here, but let me suggest that if you truly feel you need a gun to protect you in your own home, you should think seriously about moving, maybe out of the USA, to some place where there are not so many guns and whack jobs carting them around.

I live in a city of reasonable size and I really don't worry about being attacked in my own home. If I were to wander into some of the dark alleys down in the core area at night, carrying a box of beer, that might be a different story, but out here in the suburbs, I don't worry at all.

Randy