I don't have speakers connected to my computer here in the office so I watched it in silence and could not hear the engines. I had to wonder if it lost power as it just seemed to lose forward momentum.

I hope they had a list of those on board somewhere because I doubt they are going to find much left of the poor souls after that hti and fire.

Randy