On Sun, 05 May 2013 18:12:02 -0400 Larry T <l02tur...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Just because the wealthy have more money doesn't mean they should spend
> more on the government and all the stupid things they like to spend our
> taxes on.

With the same tax rate for all, the wealthy WILL spend more money on the
government, because they make more money. That should be a, "Duh!", but
with the class warfare the elite seek to incite, it seems to be forgotten
easily.

Craig

P.S. That also assumes reasonable tax codes without loopholes. A flat tax
     with a credit for low income folks seems best. Or maybe even return
     to the original way of funding, excise taxes.