On Thu, 9 May 2013 11:14:42 -0500 Trent Fiorini <buymbpa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> i agree with you guys on the Facebook issues, yes I will use it, Almost
> have to. I am trying to generate the younger generation for future
> customers....
>
> I didn't mean to take the post as a dig, maybe just still a little
> jumpy, I have made enough customers upset with the hassles and
> obstacles of taking over this business. I don't need any help in that
> field.

Trent,

You are doing OK and improving every day. Keep it up.

My dislike of Facebook has nothing to do with you or the difficulties you
have had getting up to speed in your new business.

Since I am looking for work, I just joined LinkedIn; it's something
people looking for work are supposed to do. I'm finding it to be a great
time sink and not worth the effort. I have connections to lots of people
I have known, but none of them are in positions to help me with my job
search. In addition, the job postings I find on LinkedIn are not suitable
for me.

Having been an electronic engineer for 40 years now and a Ph.D. physicist
for 11, I am very conversant with computers and use of the Internet.
I just don't find social media helpful.

Craig