Must be the only thing.

Well, we also have cats in our house, but that's it as far as similarities, can
only be TWO things.

Oh wait, we both work for uncle Sam.  That's got to be the last thing...

You know I suspect you also love our country.

I think this list of similarities is starting to get scary!

--
Max Dillon
Charleston, SC