I wanted to check and top off the oil in my fan clutch if necessary, but I
simply could not loosen the Allen head bolt that goes through it. I had no
problem holding it in place, but I just couldn't get enough torque on the
little devil to break it loose.

If anyone has a suggestion on how to accomplish this, I'm all ears.

Dan