On 15/05/2013 2:09 PM, Rich Thomas wrote:
A bunch of them are fat and have ponytails and beards of some sort, and ride loud Harleys in packs for reasons I do not understand, and maybe shoot guns, so yeah, but we were talking about tree-huggers.

We had a bunch of nekkid tree huggers at the Angel Oak here on my island, a friend of mine organized the event, but did not get nekkid, which was probably A Good Thing. They did not make much noise but apparently the po-pos did.

http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/charleston/first-look-the-angel-oak-nude-shoot/Content?oid=3391208

Here's a vid, I know one of the girls in there, maybe some others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLvipGedfFQ

It is all quite tasty, er, tasteful.
--R

That is quite a tree.
Anybody figure out why they all needed to be "nekkid"?

Randy