On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca> wrote:

> Ah well, there we go.
> I watched the video  but without sound as I don't have any speakers
> connected to this computer in my office.
> The one policeman was quite the stereotypical jerk.
> Surely when he knows he is on camera, he could refrain from spitting on
> the ground?
>
> Randy

True about the cop -
I keep a pair of cheap headphones for just such occasions :-)
The photographer explained that the clothed people around the tree is
bland, makes no statement, etc.; while the nekkid people "fit in nature"
with the tree, make the photo memorable, blah, blah, blah ---

--
OK Don
Who thinks there would be less obesity if there was more public nudity.