I take part of that back, after Alex was gracious enough to send pics.

The exterior IS nice, but everything else was a let down at the current asking price. The non-turbo 603, manual climate w/A/C & fanfare horn are cool features/options, but in reality it's a $2K car at best. Especially with 210+Kmi on it.

Not that I don't think it's worth fixing up (it is, aren't all old MB's?), just not worth the exorbitant asking price for the condition it's currently in.