Out of the line up, I like the W08, W07/w150 (but not the ex-factory coachwork it's shown in here), W142, W116, W126 & W140 best!

Not sure how the W142 320 (even in LWB Pullman form, however nice) made it in the S-Class history though, I would consider it an E-class predecessor myself. BTW, didn't Col. Wilhelm Klink have one for a staff car ("There's never been a successful escape from Stalag 13!")?